What is a change over?
Think of a change over (also known as a turnover) as hotel-style housekeeping for vacation rental properties. The change over window is the period of time between one set of tenants checking out and the next set checking in. On Cape Cod, this window typically falls on Saturdays between the hours of 10 am (checkout) and 4 pm (checkin), but can be scheduled for any time. Cape Cod Cleaning Collaborative operates year round and provides changeovers for Cape Cod vacation rentals 7 days per week.
What makes Cape Cod Cleaning Collaborative special?
Owner/operators Jessica Larsen and Melissa Wheeler have over 30 years combined experience managing vacation rental cleaning services on the Lower and Outer Cape. But the biggest thing that makes us different is right there in our company name – – we’re collaborative. Our goal is to work with homeowners and rental agents as a seamless cog in the vacation rental operations, ensuring that your tenants return year after year.
- We offer a convenient flat-rate based fee structure for changeover services because we know how important predictability and stability are to your vacation rental business profitability model. Consultations are always cost free. Since each property is unique, a firm quote for service cannot be given until we’ve assessed the property in person.
- No lock-in contract (people stay with us because we’re fabulous, not because they’re stuck)
- No hefty spring deposits that put a strain on your cashflow. Payment is due upon the completion of service.
- No need to gamble by reserving appointments prior to securing bookings – – we gladly accept add on and emergency appointments all year round.
- Our cleaning products are not just “green,” they’re made in-house and nontoxic (baby feet and paw friendly!)
- Our professional crews are made up of local folks who are well-trained, well-compensated, vested in our operations and come back to a year after year.
What is your service area?
Proudly serving the Lower and Outer Cape Cod towns of Harwich, Chatham, Brewster, Orleans, Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro and Provincetown; we launch crews from our main office in South Orleans and a secondary launch point in North Truro.