Green Cleaning Your Home
Green Cleaning Your Home with Kangen Water and the Enagic® machine!
It is important to maintain a clean home to keep your family in the best of health. Unfortunately, many cleaning products available today contain toxic, unnatural ingredients that are harmful to the environment and to our health. Even some of the “all-natural” products on the market today contain harmful chemicals.
If you have been looking for green, safe cleaning products for your home, Cape Cod Cleaning Collaborative has the answer. We us the Enagic® water ionizing machine to make our own household cleaning products that will not pose a risk to your family. You can use different PH levels of water combined with only a saline solution to disinfect and clean your home. You will be amazed at the sparkle!
Let’s talk about a few of the ways you can use Kangen cleaning waters in different rooms in your home!
First let’s talk about the Bathroom. Although the bathroom is the second most germ filled room in your home, the bathroom is definitely a breeding ground for bacteria. Your bathtub is actually the dirtiest place in your bathroom1. Other areas in your bathroom that love to breed bacteria and should be watched out for are toothbrushes, countertops, the toilet and the bathroom sink. Here are a few pointers to keep your bathroom clean and safe for your family:
- Scrub the Tub: Wash your bathtub once or twice a week with Strong Kangen Water (PH 11.5) to fight tough dirt and stains, and then Strong Acidic Water (PH 2.5) to disinfect and stop germs from spreading.
- Clean Your Toothbrush: Besides switching your toothbrush out every 3 months, you should routinely disinfect it with Strong Acidic Water (PH 2.5) Once a week, spray your toothbrush with Strong Acidic Water and then rinse..
- Keep the Toilet Clean (Without Bleach or Chemicals): Thanks to Enagic®, you do not have to use bleach to keep your toilet sparkling clean! With your Strong Acidic Water (PH 2.5) spray bottle, attack toilet bowl germs 2 or 3 times a week. For stubborn toilet bowl stains, use full-strength Strong Kangen Water (PH 11.5).
- Clean with Confidence: Clean all over surfaces with Strong Kangen Water (PH 11.5), including doorknobs, cabinet hardware, sinks and faucets, floors, etc. Feel confident knowing that you’re keeping your home safe, spotless, and green!
The kitchen contains a plethora of germs, with more bacteria than even your bathroom!2 With so many pathogens lurking about your countertops, cutting boards, sponges, and dish rags, we will use Enagic® to help you maintain a safe, clean kitchen.
Here are some helpful tips to ward off the germs in the kitchen:
- Clean Your Sponges: Wash your sponges regularly in the dishwasher and microwave them for two minutes while still damp. This can help remove germs that easily spread from your sponge to your countertops and dishes.
- Keep It Clean :Use the All-Purpose Strong Kangen Water (PH 11.5). to wipe away germs from cutting boards, your sink and faucet, garbage cans, countertops, cabinet hardware, knives, floors with messy spills, etc. Strong Kangen Water is a powerful all-purpose cleaner that fights grime, grease, stains, germs, and dirt all over your house. You should then spray these items with Strong Acidic Water (PH 2.5), which acts as a disinfectant. Keep two spray bottles of these extra strength cleaners close by, and keep those germs on the run!
- Wash Your Hands: Before and after handling food, be sure to wash your hands. The Enagic® Hand Sanitizer will help keep your hands disinfected with Strong Acidic Water (PH 2.5) as you prepare healthy foods and cook delicious meals for your family.
Window Cleaning has always been my least favorite task. I was never able to clean a window without streaking it. When you open the window shades to let the sunlight shine through your home, the last thing you want to see is dust build-up or streaks left behind from a window cleaner. How can you achieve crystal clear windows without the use of chemicals? The 6.0 PH Kangen Water is the best glass cleaner you will ever use! Spray it on, wipe it off with a rag and you will be streak free!
The Enagic® water machine will produce as much water as you need to fight germs before they become a health risk. All you need is a little preparation to make sure your spray bottles are well labeled and situated, and you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to maintain a green and clean household!
There’s no reason to use chemicals to clean when you have an Enagic® machine! Appreciate your clean and safe home, and enjoy the greener life. If you don’t have an Enagic® machine be sure to use a cleaning company that does!
For more information on green cleaning your home or additional information about the waters made by the Enagic® machine contact Cape Cod Cleaning Collaborative today!